(For PHD in Chemical Engineering & PHD in Mechanical Engineering)
• Full tuition fees coverage
• Monthly allowance of RM5,000.
• Book allowance of RM1,000
• Computer grant up to RM3,000
• Thesis allowance up to RM2,000
• Paper presentations at national or international conferences
ELIGIBILITY TO APPLY
• Malaysian citizen
• Do not hold any other scholarship or sponsorship from other agency.
• Candidates with relevant industrial experience are preferred
• Academic achievement
Possess a Bachelor's Degree (CGPA 3.25 and above) or equivalent qualification recognised by Malaysian Government AND a coursework/mixed mode Master's Degree (CGPA 3.25 and above) or research mode Master's Degree with at least one article in peer-reviewed journals or equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian\ Government.
Closing Date : 31st May 2018 (Applicable for July 2018 Intake Only)
Step 1: Online Application
Fill in the application form through this link:
PG YUTP Application Form **(Please use Google Chrome)
Step 2: Document Submission
Please prepare scanned copies of the following documents in PDF format as per below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject "PG YUTP APPLICATION 2018" :
Payment can be made to Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS with the following account details: